Bark & Boozee: Dog Show
Its the im(paw)ssibly fun, not-to-be-missed event you never knew you needed until now.
Introducing, “Bark & Boozee” – the first-of-its-kind, 30A dog show hosted by none other than Distillery 98.
This event it to celebrate the fur babies that not only constantly steal the spotlight, but to determine the best of the best. Which in this case, means (drumroll, please)….. BEST IN SHOW.
Categories will include:
* Purse dog, (the smaller – and most likely to get stepped on by houseguests – the better)
* Big dog, (and probably the biggest bed hog too)
* Ugly dog (so ugly they’re cute though, right?)
* Trick dog (most creative and masterful trick takes gold)
*Doggleganger (which owner and pup look most alike. Yes, it must be your dog…)
* Local dogs only // Must be local to compete
* 5 submissions will be accepted for each category
* To sign up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo/video and a 500-word essay on why your dog is the best (KIDDING, just the photo or video will do
* It’s a $100 donation to enter your pooch. Entrance package includes the ultimate doggy/owner gift bag (and unlimited drinks)
* The five winners of each category will compete for the honor and bragging rights of: Best in Show!
For general attendees, tickets will be available at the door for $10 and include your first drink on us!
Plus, music by The Foaming Heads, food truck deliciousness, Idyll Hounds beer – oh, and vodka!
Stay tuned for more exciting announcements and sponsor news to come!