Restaurant Paradis presents their Fifth Annual Prohibition Repeal Wine Dinner Saturday, Dec. 7. Proceeds from the intimate Prohibition Era themed dinner party will benefit Westonwood Ranch.
Beginning at 6:30 PM, guests are invited to delight in vintage cocktails and exceptional wines. In keeping with the night’s theme, guests are encouraged to dress in 1930s attire. A four-course wine pairing and a four-course dinner will be provided by the Emerald Coast Magazine’s Best Chef on the Emerald Coast Chef Mark Eichin and his talented culinary team.
Twenty percent of all proceeds from the event will benefit Westonwood Ranch, Inc., a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation located in the heart of Walton County that was established in 2017. Founded by local Lindy Wood, Westonwood Ranch offers a unique learning curriculum aimed to improve the life skills and pre-vocational skills of youth and young adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and related developmental disabilities.
Those enrolled in Westonwood’s program have the opportunity to engage in a vast variety of skill sets and activities, such as ranch maintenance, therapeutic equine activities, animal feeding and care, and aquaponic greenhouse operations. The proceeds raised will directly fund the variety of programs, maintain the ranch grounds, and enable Westonwood Ranch to expand and teach more youth and young adults affected by ASD and related developmental disabilities in the community.
Space is limited and tickets are $125 per person. To purchase a ticket, call 850-534-0400 or email email@example.com.
Credit cards are required to reserve but will not be charged unless the party is a no-show. A 24-hour cancellation notice is required or the credit card on file will be charged 50 percent of the cost of the tickets.
– Taylor Sheekley
- Art Classes & Workshops
- Art Events
- Art Galleries
- Artist Joey McKenna Steps into Nature This Month at SoWal Library
- Call to Artists
- Adopt a Family for the Holidays
- Community Bank Invests $15,000 in NWF State College Students
- Making an Impact: Over $500K Awarded to Local Nonprofits
- Caring and Sharing: Café Thirty-A’s Annual Christmas Charity Ball
- Hold the Dishwashing, Please… Thanksgiving Dining Out Options
- North Beach Tortilla Co. Offers Sand and Sunsets in Santa Rosa Beach
- Overproof, Full Proof and Navy Strength Rums…and the Cocktails That Love Them
- Restaurant Guide
- Rosemary Beach Prohibition Repeal Wine Dinner Set for Dec. 7
- Where to Spend Your Happy Hours
- It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Hallmark!
- Local Film Screenings
- Reviews: Dafoe and Pattinson Shine in “Lighthouse,” Eddie Gets His Dolemite On
- Eric Paslay’s Favorite Live Tracks
- Live Music
- Rock Stars of Comedy… Gallagher Is Coming to Town
- The Pauseandplay.com Record Roundup
- The Record That Changed My Life: Al Alvarado
Harbor Docks Celebrates 25 Years of Thanksgiving Tradition
By Chris Manson Former Harbor Docks owner and Beachcomber contributing writer Charles Morgan credits longtime employee Ann Jones (a/k/a Miss Ann) with the idea of opening the restaurant on Thanksgiving Day....
Where to Spend Your Happy Hours
Baxter’s Bar & Grille 605 James Lee Road Fort Walton Beach 850-812-6868 When: 3-6 PM and 10 PM-Midnight daily. Closed Mondays (for now). Drink Specials: $3 wells, $2 drafts. Camille’s at Crystal...
North Beach Tortilla Co. Offers Sand and Sunsets in Santa Rosa Beach
By Lauren Sage Reinlie Northwest Florida has a new spot to unwind and soak up all the beauty the area has to offer. Chef Jim Shirley’s North Beach Tortilla Co....
Upcoming Stage Shows
FRIDAY, NOV. 8-SATURDAY, NOV. 9 STAGE CRAFTERS’ “THE PAJAMA GAME” Fort Walton Beach Civic Auditorium, 7:30 PM StageCraftersFWB.com Tickets are $25. Cast includes Tim Bartley, Terry Carnathan, David Chancellor, Gabriella Dedmore, Azhia...
Making an Impact: Over $500K Awarded to Local Nonprofits
The members of IMPACT 100 of Northwest Florida voted and announced recently the grant recipients for 2019, awarding five $101,600 grants. Representatives of each nonprofit organization named as a finalist were present,...
Beachside Worship Services
ALIVE CHAPEL Sundays – coffee fellowship, 9 AM; praise and worship, 9:30 AM; pastor’s message, 10 AM. Located at 12381 U.S. 98, Miramar Beach. www.theALIVECHAPEL.org. CORPUS CHRISTI CATHOLIC CHURCH Mass schedule (through Sept....