Thanksgiving dinner to-go includes fried turkey, mashed potatoes with gravy, braised Brussels, cauliflower mac and cheese, chestnut leek apple stuffing, and sweet potato casserole—many options available. To-go fried turkeys (11-14 pounds) are $49 each. Visit cuveekitchen.com for more info.
Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville – HarborWalk Village
10 AM-9 PM (While Supplies Last)
A traditional Thanksgiving meal with roasted turkey breast, Yukon gold mashed potatoes, turkey gravy, traditional bread stuffing, honey garlic green beans, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie with whipped cream. Margaritaville’s regular menu will be available, too. Cost is $18.99 for adults, $10.99 for kids 12 and under.
Call 850-351-1990 for reservations and info.
Vin’tij Food and Wine – Grand Boulevard at Sandestin
10 AM-6 PM
Traditional four-course Thanksgiving menu, in addition to a four-course vegan and gluten-free menu. Reserve your spot by calling 850-650-9820.
Offering four-person orders for $60 (price does not include taxes), and you can add some pumpkin pie for 10 bucks. Pre-order no later than Nov. 20. More at thegulf.com, or call 850-812-3541.
SANTA ROSA BEACH / 30A
Reservations being accepted, along with Thanksgiving Day takeout orders. Menus available at cafethirtya.com.
Roux 30A – Grayton Beach
Feed your family with a fantastic oven-roasted turkey from Joyce Farms, including all the fixings. Full order (8-10 people) is $495. Half order (4-6 people) is $295. Tax and gratuity not included. Delivery charge is $35. Call 850-213-0899 or visit roux30a.com for more info.
Editor’s Note: Thanks to Susan Benton of Gulf Coast Restaurants for her invaluable contributions to this piece.
- Art Classes & Workshops
- Art Events
- Art Galleries
- Artist Joey McKenna Steps into Nature This Month at SoWal Library
- Call to Artists
- Adopt a Family for the Holidays
- Community Bank Invests $15,000 in NWF State College Students
- Making an Impact: Over $500K Awarded to Local Nonprofits
- Caring and Sharing: Café Thirty-A’s Annual Christmas Charity Ball
- Hold the Dishwashing, Please… Thanksgiving Dining Out Options
- North Beach Tortilla Co. Offers Sand and Sunsets in Santa Rosa Beach
- Overproof, Full Proof and Navy Strength Rums…and the Cocktails That Love Them
- Restaurant Guide
- Rosemary Beach Prohibition Repeal Wine Dinner Set for Dec. 7
- Where to Spend Your Happy Hours
- It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Hallmark!
- Local Film Screenings
- Reviews: Dafoe and Pattinson Shine in “Lighthouse,” Eddie Gets His Dolemite On
- Eric Paslay’s Favorite Live Tracks
- Live Music
- Rock Stars of Comedy… Gallagher Is Coming to Town
- The Pauseandplay.com Record Roundup
- The Record That Changed My Life: Al Alvarado
Where to Spend Your Happy Hours
Baxter’s Bar & Grille 605 James Lee Road Fort Walton Beach 850-812-6868 When: 3-6 PM and 10 PM-Midnight daily. Closed Mondays (for now). Drink Specials: $3 wells, $2 drafts. Camille’s at Crystal...
Harbor Docks Celebrates 25 Years of Thanksgiving Tradition
By Chris Manson Former Harbor Docks owner and Beachcomber contributing writer Charles Morgan credits longtime employee Ann Jones (a/k/a Miss Ann) with the idea of opening the restaurant on Thanksgiving Day....
North Beach Tortilla Co. Offers Sand and Sunsets in Santa Rosa Beach
By Lauren Sage Reinlie Northwest Florida has a new spot to unwind and soak up all the beauty the area has to offer. Chef Jim Shirley’s North Beach Tortilla Co....
Upcoming Stage Shows
FRIDAY, NOV. 8-SATURDAY, NOV. 9 STAGE CRAFTERS’ “THE PAJAMA GAME” Fort Walton Beach Civic Auditorium, 7:30 PM StageCraftersFWB.com Tickets are $25. Cast includes Tim Bartley, Terry Carnathan, David Chancellor, Gabriella Dedmore, Azhia...
Making an Impact: Over $500K Awarded to Local Nonprofits
The members of IMPACT 100 of Northwest Florida voted and announced recently the grant recipients for 2019, awarding five $101,600 grants. Representatives of each nonprofit organization named as a finalist were present,...
Rock Stars of Comedy… Gallagher Is Coming to Town
By Nikki Hedrick Not many comedians reach household name status. Gallagher, by his account, has logged over 4,000 shows and over a dozen comedy TV specials, and has only been slightly...