On Friday, Dec. 6, Café Thirty-A hosts their annual Christmas Charity Ball benefiting Caring and Sharing of South Walton.
From 7 to 11 PM, the restaurant will be transformed with festive holiday décor. Attendees will be greeted upon arrival with a glass of champagne and enjoy heavy passed hors d’oeuvres, a dinner buffet, and a cash bar. There will be music by DJ 30A and a commemorative photo booth provided by Epic Photo Co. with holiday-themed props and costumes.
Guests are encouraged to dress in evening attire or black tie optional.
The event will boast a large silent auction and raffle with all proceeds benefiting Caring and Sharing of South Walton’s efforts to provide food and financial assistance to local area families and individuals in need. Last year, the annual Christmas Charity Ball raised over $26,000 through ticket sales, donations, raffle tickets, and auction sales.
“This is a tradition I look forward to every year,” says Café Thirty-A owner Harriet Crommelin. “Not only does everyone get to gather in one place before the holidays, but for a worthy cause. Caring and Sharing of South Walton is a charity that is near and dear to my heart, and I am excited to continue raising money for such a great organization.”
General admission tickets are $75 per person. Area businesses interested in sponsorship or silent auction donation are encouraged to email Jessica at Jessica@proffittpr.com.
– Taylor Sheekley
- Art Classes & Workshops
- Art Events
- Art Galleries
- Artist Joey McKenna Steps into Nature This Month at SoWal Library
- Call to Artists
- Adopt a Family for the Holidays
- Community Bank Invests $15,000 in NWF State College Students
- Making an Impact: Over $500K Awarded to Local Nonprofits
- Caring and Sharing: Café Thirty-A’s Annual Christmas Charity Ball
- Hold the Dishwashing, Please… Thanksgiving Dining Out Options
- North Beach Tortilla Co. Offers Sand and Sunsets in Santa Rosa Beach
- Overproof, Full Proof and Navy Strength Rums…and the Cocktails That Love Them
- Restaurant Guide
- Rosemary Beach Prohibition Repeal Wine Dinner Set for Dec. 7
- Where to Spend Your Happy Hours
- It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Hallmark!
- Local Film Screenings
- Reviews: Dafoe and Pattinson Shine in “Lighthouse,” Eddie Gets His Dolemite On
- Eric Paslay’s Favorite Live Tracks
- Live Music
- Rock Stars of Comedy… Gallagher Is Coming to Town
- The Pauseandplay.com Record Roundup
- The Record That Changed My Life: Al Alvarado
Harbor Docks Celebrates 25 Years of Thanksgiving Tradition
By Chris Manson Former Harbor Docks owner and Beachcomber contributing writer Charles Morgan credits longtime employee Ann Jones (a/k/a Miss Ann) with the idea of opening the restaurant on Thanksgiving Day....
Where to Spend Your Happy Hours
Baxter’s Bar & Grille 605 James Lee Road Fort Walton Beach 850-812-6868 When: 3-6 PM and 10 PM-Midnight daily. Closed Mondays (for now). Drink Specials: $3 wells, $2 drafts. Camille’s at Crystal...
North Beach Tortilla Co. Offers Sand and Sunsets in Santa Rosa Beach
By Lauren Sage Reinlie Northwest Florida has a new spot to unwind and soak up all the beauty the area has to offer. Chef Jim Shirley’s North Beach Tortilla Co....
Upcoming Stage Shows
FRIDAY, NOV. 8-SATURDAY, NOV. 9 STAGE CRAFTERS’ “THE PAJAMA GAME” Fort Walton Beach Civic Auditorium, 7:30 PM StageCraftersFWB.com Tickets are $25. Cast includes Tim Bartley, Terry Carnathan, David Chancellor, Gabriella Dedmore, Azhia...
Making an Impact: Over $500K Awarded to Local Nonprofits
The members of IMPACT 100 of Northwest Florida voted and announced recently the grant recipients for 2019, awarding five $101,600 grants. Representatives of each nonprofit organization named as a finalist were present,...
Beachside Worship Services
ALIVE CHAPEL Sundays – coffee fellowship, 9 AM; praise and worship, 9:30 AM; pastor’s message, 10 AM. Located at 12381 U.S. 98, Miramar Beach. www.theALIVECHAPEL.org. CORPUS CHRISTI CATHOLIC CHURCH Mass schedule (through Sept....