From 7 to 11 PM, guests are invited to delight in the beautiful holiday decor. Dress is evening attire with black tie optional. In addition to a buffet and passed heavy hors d’oeuvres, a cash bar, and music by Rock the House, guests can commemorate the evening with Epic Photo Co.’s photo booth.
The event will boast a large silent auction and raffle with proceeds benefiting Caring and Sharing’s efforts to provide food and financial assistance to area families and individuals in need.
“I am honored to continue this annual tradition,” says Café Thirty-A owner Harriet Crommelin. “Caring and Sharing of South Walton is a charity that is near and dear to my heart, and I am excited to continue raising money for this great organization.”
General admission tickets are $75 per person and available for purchase at cafethirtya.com.
Area businesses interested in sponsorships or silent auction donations can contact Caroline Boone at email@example.com.
Caring and Sharing of South Walton provides food and assistance to residents in need through the support of contributions and volunteers. There are many people in need in our community, and now the need is greater than ever to raise funds to assist them.
– Proffitt PR
- Art Classes & Workshops
- Art Events
- Art Galleries
- Call to Artists
- Nikki Hedrick: 5 Ways You Can Support the Arts
- Robin Wiesneth: My Creative Kickstarts
- Bruce Collier: 10 Things I’d Never Write in a Restaurant Review
- Nikki Hedrick: Misconceptions About Vegetarianism
- Restaurant Guide
- Taco Variations and Cool Stuff to Look at in Santa Rosa Beach
- Where to Spend Your Happy Hours in Beachcomberland
- Aimee Shaffer: My Favorite Animal Events to Emcee
- Nikki Hedrick: 6 Things You Can Do to Make Your Wedding Day Easier
- “Hey!” 5 Musicians Who Inspire Cheryl Jones
- Beachcomberland’s Greatest Hits
- Bobby Tomberlin: My Earl Thomas Conley Top 5
- Drink On It – Blake Shelton’s Favorite Drinking Songs
- Joe Fingas’ Favorite Blues Men and Women
- Live Music
- Nikki Hedrick: How to Become a Concert Photographer
- Woofy Ramone’s 2019 Record Store Day Finds
Aimee Shaffer: My Favorite Animal Events to Emcee
In no particular order… The PAWS “On the Throttle” Poker Run. This biker-supported fundraiser, held every mid-March, brings together bikers who travel to several bars and restaurants in Okaloosa and Walton...
To get a bunch of people we love in a single issue. To inspire hateful debate on social media. Readers’ attention spans tend to favor shorter pieces these days. Are you bored...
David Simmons’ Top 25 Films of All Time
The Tree of Life (Terrence Malick, 2011) Selma (Ava Duvernay, 2014) Moonlight (Barry Jenkins, 2016) Cinema Paradiso (Giuseppe Tornatore, Italy, 1989) Persona (Ingmar Bergman, Sweden, 1966) There Will Be Blood (Paul Thomas...
Alaqua’s Hero Dogs: Headed for Hollywood?
Alaqua Animal Refuge is proud to announce that four Alaqua alumni dogs have been nominated for the national American Humane Hero Dog Awards, which celebrates the incredible relationship between dogs and people,...
Taco Variations and Cool Stuff to Look at in Santa Rosa Beach
If you love tacos and their variations, but want something more than a fast-food experience—such as servers, a full bar, comfy seats and cool stuff to look at while you eat—Red Fish...
THROUGH SUNDAY, APRIL 28 EMERALD COAST VOLLEYBALL WEEK The Boardwalk, Okaloosa Island EmeraldCoastVolleyball.com Over 300 teams compete. Players and spectators welcome. THURSDAY, APRIL 25 OKALOOSA COUNTY FARMERS MARKET Northwest Florida Fairgrounds, Fort...