Grayton Beer Brewpub will host its inaugural “Party at the Pub” Saturday, Aug. 11, from 11 AM to 4 PM to celebrate the first beers brewed on the new seven-barrel small-batch system.
Located on Scenic Highway 30A in Grayton Beach, the Brewpub features a seven-barrel small batch system that allows the Grayton Beer Company brew team to create a variety of specialty beers that are released with limited availability.
During the “Party at the Pub,” guests will receive a commemorative glass for samples of the assorted small batch and barrel-aged releases being showcased. In addition to the full menu, the Brewpub will be offering food specials.
The day will start with a cornhole tournament with signup beginning at 10:30 AM. Beachcomber Music Award winners Boukou Groove perform from 1 to 4 PM.
“I am very appreciative of the reception that the Pub has received since our April 23 opening,” says Grayton Beer Company founder and president Jamey Price. “At our core, we are a brewery. The new small batch system is allowing us to do what we love, which is to make new and unique beers. This party will be a great platform for us to introduce our friends to the results of our passion.”
The event is family friendly and FREE to attend. Find out more at graytonbeer.com.
– Chelsea Blaich
- Art Classes & Workshops
- Art Events
- Art Galleries
- Call to Artists
- Nikki Hedrick: 5 Ways You Can Support the Arts
- Robin Wiesneth: My Creative Kickstarts
- Bruce Collier: 10 Things I’d Never Write in a Restaurant Review
- Nikki Hedrick: Misconceptions About Vegetarianism
- Restaurant Guide
- Taco Variations and Cool Stuff to Look at in Santa Rosa Beach
- Where to Spend Your Happy Hours in Beachcomberland
- Aimee Shaffer: My Favorite Animal Events to Emcee
- Nikki Hedrick: 6 Things You Can Do to Make Your Wedding Day Easier
- “Hey!” 5 Musicians Who Inspire Cheryl Jones
- Beachcomberland’s Greatest Hits
- Bobby Tomberlin: My Earl Thomas Conley Top 5
- Drink On It – Blake Shelton’s Favorite Drinking Songs
- Joe Fingas’ Favorite Blues Men and Women
- Live Music
- Nikki Hedrick: How to Become a Concert Photographer
- Woofy Ramone’s 2019 Record Store Day Finds
To get a bunch of people we love in a single issue. To inspire hateful debate on social media. Readers’ attention spans tend to favor shorter pieces these days. Are you bored...
Aimee Shaffer: My Favorite Animal Events to Emcee
In no particular order… The PAWS “On the Throttle” Poker Run. This biker-supported fundraiser, held every mid-March, brings together bikers who travel to several bars and restaurants in Okaloosa and Walton...
Alaqua’s Hero Dogs: Headed for Hollywood?
Alaqua Animal Refuge is proud to announce that four Alaqua alumni dogs have been nominated for the national American Humane Hero Dog Awards, which celebrates the incredible relationship between dogs and people,...
Taco Variations and Cool Stuff to Look at in Santa Rosa Beach
If you love tacos and their variations, but want something more than a fast-food experience—such as servers, a full bar, comfy seats and cool stuff to look at while you eat—Red Fish...
David Simmons’ Top 25 Films of All Time
The Tree of Life (Terrence Malick, 2011) Selma (Ava Duvernay, 2014) Moonlight (Barry Jenkins, 2016) Cinema Paradiso (Giuseppe Tornatore, Italy, 1989) Persona (Ingmar Bergman, Sweden, 1966) There Will Be Blood (Paul Thomas...
Bruce Collier: 10 Things I’d Never Write in a Restaurant Review
“Newly-opened Restaurant G is located on the site of former restaurants A, B, C, D, E and F.” “The $20 All You Can Eat Lobster Special is one of the most popular...