Jan. 21 ‑ Feb. 19
There is nothing logical or rational about the fact that YOU ARE NUMBER ONE!!! YOU WIN! You clobber everyone around you at everything you do. You are the winner of every contest. Success personified.
Feb. 20 ‑ Mar. 20
You can read minds like some people read books. This can be very annoying. Most people admire you in such ridiculous ways that it’s almost embarrassing. But understandable, because you are one sterling piece of work.
Mar. 21 ‑ Apr. 20
You are either a genius or telepathic or both. Maybe just a genius. Use your skills to take risky investments, crazy bets, or just spend it on frivolous stuff. There’s more where that came from. You can’t lose.
Apr. 21 ‑ May 21
Friends, friends, friends. Everywhere you go, you are surrounded by friends and loved ones. You are the life of every party. Don’t sleep. Don’t work. Party party party.
May 22 ‑ June 21
You are an expert inventor. Invent something new. It will be a huge hit and highly profitable. Then share the money with your newfound friends. When that money runs out, invent something else. What could possibly go wrong?
June 22 ‑ July 22
You are a natural traveler. Learn languages. Practice archaeology. Fall in love. Or lie around drunk and take lots of naps. You are a leader! People want to follow you. Get crazy!
July 23 ‑ Aug. 23
You’re at your best in the heat of summer. Adopt animals. Take on foster children. Build a small village in a crummy country. You are a one-person philanthropy. You make everyone proud to be on the same earth as you.
Aug. 24 ‑ Sept. 23
Romance romance. Don’t be picky and double your chance for a date on Friday night. You’ll be like the fox in the hen house. You’ll be the insatiable love machine. Dance with your partners.
Sept. 24 ‑ Oct. 23
Take ice baths and steroids. The physical stress you endure is mind-numbing. Also, take Aleve. You tote heavy stuff on your shoulders because you are like, SUPERHUMAN strong. Only without the cape. Capes are hard to pull off.
Oct. 24 ‑ Nov. 22
Who is a friend and who is a love partner? Hard to tell since you’re so cute and cuddly. Everyone adores you. Don’t get a cute puppy—that’d be too much.
Nov. 23 ‑ Dec. 21
Family members all turn to you because you are so smart and you’re a natural leader. You have all the answers. You are by far the smartest person in every room you enter. Take charge.
Dec. 22 ‑ Jan. 20
You are the great communicator. Give TED talks. Create lengthy podcasts. Everyone will want to know what you’re thinking because you are so smart. And good looking.
- Art Classes & Workshops
- Art Events
- Art Galleries
- Call to Artists
- MKAF Outreach Makes History with Two-Week Artist Residency Program
- Author and Filmmaker Junger Takes Center Stage at NWF Reads
- Book Clubs
- Poetry Contest Winners Announced
- Recommended Reading
- Corner Wine Bar Offers Medley of Contrasting Tastes, Textures
- Restaurant Guide
- Sandestin Wine Festival – Come for the Wine, Stay for the Fun
- Where to Spend Your Happy Hours in Beachcomberland
- A Million Dollar Lineup for Bands of 30A’s April 14 Event
- Jazz on the Lawn at Destin Library with BMA Winner Cheryl Jones
- Live Music
- Stranger Things…
- The Pauseandplay.com Record Roundup
- Towne: The Records That Changed Our Lives
- VS. – The Battle of Record Store Day 2019
- Woody Still Matters
- Gumbo Fest Benefits Sandestin Kids
- NWF State College Part 1 – Big Wins for Marketing and PR Team
- NWF State College Part 2 – Collegiate High Schoolers Dominate at Math Bowl