Let the good times roll, or laissez-les bons temps rouler! On Thursday, Feb. 8, at 7 p.m., LuLu’s Destin hosts their second Birds of Paradise Mardi Gras Ball presented by Krewe De Lu Roux.
Feast on a delicious Big Easy inspired buffet dinner with a freshly prepared menu featuring an open bar with select wine, beer and liquor at this all-inclusive event.
Dress is island elegance, and guests will enjoy a festive evening with live entertainment from Hotwire, bringing funk and Motown classics to the stage. Hailing from Mobile, Hotwire is known for “bringing the house down” and entertaining guests with the best dance songs from many genres.
Join the welcoming and official coronation of the Ball’s 2018 Mardi Gras King and Queen. The King will be community business entrepreneur Aaron Sundstrum, the owner of 98 Realty who is well known for his area involvement. Mr. Sundstrum frequents LuLu’s with family and sits on the board of Trees on the Coast.
The Queen will be lifelong resident Lindsey Lynch, realtor and Vice-President of Sales & Marketing at Destin Custom Home Builders. Ms. Lynch has a special place in her heart for her hometown and loves to help those looking to build or buy the homes of their dreams. She and her family are also regular guests at LuLu’s.
“LuLu’s is celebrating Mardi Gras the only way we know how…a real party!” says restaurateur and author Lucy Buffett. “We’ve been hosting a Birds of Paradise Mardi Gras Ball at our Gulf Shores restaurant for the past six years, and it has grown into a highly anticipated, must-go-to event. We want the Destin ball to be a night to remember.”
The Mardi Gras Ball is a 21 and older event. Tickets are limited and the all-inclusive cost is $75 per person. Purchase online at www.LuLuBuffett.com, by phone at 850-710-5858, or at the restaurant.
LuLu’s is located in Destin at the foot of the Mid-Bay Bridge, next to Legendary Marina.
- Art Classes & Workshops
- Art Events
- Art Galleries
- Artist Joey McKenna Steps into Nature This Month at SoWal Library
- Call to Artists
- Adopt a Family for the Holidays
- Community Bank Invests $15,000 in NWF State College Students
- Making an Impact: Over $500K Awarded to Local Nonprofits
- Caring and Sharing: Café Thirty-A’s Annual Christmas Charity Ball
- Hold the Dishwashing, Please… Thanksgiving Dining Out Options
- North Beach Tortilla Co. Offers Sand and Sunsets in Santa Rosa Beach
- Overproof, Full Proof and Navy Strength Rums…and the Cocktails That Love Them
- Restaurant Guide
- Rosemary Beach Prohibition Repeal Wine Dinner Set for Dec. 7
- Where to Spend Your Happy Hours
- It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Hallmark!
- Local Film Screenings
- Reviews: Dafoe and Pattinson Shine in “Lighthouse,” Eddie Gets His Dolemite On
- Eric Paslay’s Favorite Live Tracks
- Live Music
- Rock Stars of Comedy… Gallagher Is Coming to Town
- The Pauseandplay.com Record Roundup
- The Record That Changed My Life: Al Alvarado