- Author and Filmmaker Junger Takes Center Stage at NWF Reads
- Book Clubs
- Poetry Contest Winners Announced
- Recommended Reading
- Corner Wine Bar Offers Medley of Contrasting Tastes, Textures
- Sandestin Wine Festival – Come for the Wine, Stay for the Fun
- A Million Dollar Lineup for Bands of 30A’s April 14 Event
- Jazz on the Lawn at Destin Library with BMA Winner Cheryl Jones
- Stranger Things…
- The Pauseandplay.com Record Roundup
- Towne: The Records That Changed Our Lives
- VS. – The Battle of Record Store Day 2019
- Woody Still Matters
- Gumbo Fest Benefits Sandestin Kids
- NWF State College Part 1 – Big Wins for Marketing and PR Team
- NWF State College Part 2 – Collegiate High Schoolers Dominate at Math Bowl
THROUGH APRIL 26. “FRESH START” AT EAST END GALLERY, INLET BEACH Gallery hours are 10 AM-4 PM Mon.-Fri. and Saturdays by appointment. Call 850-252-5150 or email email@example.com for more info. THROUGH APRIL 29. THE...
Nikki Hedrick: 5 Ways You Can Support the Arts
Buy something. When you’re essentially a small business as a creative individual, it’s amazing how far an extra $20 here and there can go. Buy a CD, a piece of art, t-shirt,...
Art Classes & Workshops
ARTS AND DESIGN SOCIETY (ADSO) Classes at the Art Center Gallery, Fort Walton Beach. More info at artsdesignsociety.org. Mondays and Wednesdays. Clay and Pottery Open Studio, 9 AM-noon both days and 6:30-9 PM Mondays....
ADARO ART features works from 2015 South Walton Artist of the Year Juan Francisco Adaro, as well as other well-known local and international artists. Open daily from 10 AM to 5 PM. Now located...