Fore Her, Inc. is currently accepting sponsorships, donations and registration for its 5th Annual Fore Her Golf Outing. The event takes place Friday, Sept. 29, at the Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club in Santa Rosa Beach.
Check in and registration begins at 8 a.m. with a shotgun start at 9:15. Cost is $110 per person and includes lunch, 18 holes of golf, a cart, hole-in-one prizes, and a silent auction.
On the same day, the Annual Helicopter Golf Ball Drop will be held, and it’s open to everyone. Numbered pink golf balls are available for donation and will be assigned to each person making a donation. Go to the Fore Her website to watch a video of previous years’ ball drops and find out more information.
Sponsorships for the Fore Her Golf Outing are still available. Sponsors make it possible for Fore Her, Inc. to provide local women battling breast cancer with financial assistance. For more information or to become a sponsor, please email Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 850-699-3233.
Fore Her, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based in Santa Rosa Beach. The Fore Her Golf Outing signature fundraiser is held annually. Fore Her is run by a board of local women and men who all volunteer their time and energy for a wonderful cause.
Visit foreher.org to learn more, and follow Fore Her on Facebook for event updates.
– Kellyanne Bartleson
- Art Classes & Workshops
- Art Events
- Art Galleries
- Artist Joey McKenna Steps into Nature This Month at SoWal Library
- Call to Artists
- Adopt a Family for the Holidays
- Community Bank Invests $15,000 in NWF State College Students
- Making an Impact: Over $500K Awarded to Local Nonprofits
- Caring and Sharing: Café Thirty-A’s Annual Christmas Charity Ball
- Hold the Dishwashing, Please… Thanksgiving Dining Out Options
- North Beach Tortilla Co. Offers Sand and Sunsets in Santa Rosa Beach
- Overproof, Full Proof and Navy Strength Rums…and the Cocktails That Love Them
- Restaurant Guide
- Rosemary Beach Prohibition Repeal Wine Dinner Set for Dec. 7
- Where to Spend Your Happy Hours
- It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Hallmark!
- Local Film Screenings
- Reviews: Dafoe and Pattinson Shine in “Lighthouse,” Eddie Gets His Dolemite On
- Eric Paslay’s Favorite Live Tracks
- Live Music
- Rock Stars of Comedy… Gallagher Is Coming to Town
- The Pauseandplay.com Record Roundup
- The Record That Changed My Life: Al Alvarado
Where to Spend Your Happy Hours
Baxter’s Bar & Grille 605 James Lee Road Fort Walton Beach 850-812-6868 When: 3-6 PM and 10 PM-Midnight daily. Closed Mondays (for now). Drink Specials: $3 wells, $2 drafts. Camille’s at Crystal...
Harbor Docks Celebrates 25 Years of Thanksgiving Tradition
By Chris Manson Former Harbor Docks owner and Beachcomber contributing writer Charles Morgan credits longtime employee Ann Jones (a/k/a Miss Ann) with the idea of opening the restaurant on Thanksgiving Day....
North Beach Tortilla Co. Offers Sand and Sunsets in Santa Rosa Beach
By Lauren Sage Reinlie Northwest Florida has a new spot to unwind and soak up all the beauty the area has to offer. Chef Jim Shirley’s North Beach Tortilla Co....
Upcoming Stage Shows
FRIDAY, NOV. 8-SATURDAY, NOV. 9 STAGE CRAFTERS’ “THE PAJAMA GAME” Fort Walton Beach Civic Auditorium, 7:30 PM StageCraftersFWB.com Tickets are $25. Cast includes Tim Bartley, Terry Carnathan, David Chancellor, Gabriella Dedmore, Azhia...
Rock Stars of Comedy… Gallagher Is Coming to Town
By Nikki Hedrick Not many comedians reach household name status. Gallagher, by his account, has logged over 4,000 shows and over a dozen comedy TV specials, and has only been slightly...
Making an Impact: Over $500K Awarded to Local Nonprofits
The members of IMPACT 100 of Northwest Florida voted and announced recently the grant recipients for 2019, awarding five $101,600 grants. Representatives of each nonprofit organization named as a finalist were present,...