The Junior League of the Emerald Coast (JLEC) partners with Rowland Publishing to host The 18th Annual Best of the Emerald Coast in Grand Boulevard Saturday, Oct. 21, at 6 p.m.
Tickets are $40 for general admission and $75 for VIP. Ticket prices are set to increase the week of the event and are on sale now at EmeraldCoastMagazine.com. VIP tickets include access to the VIP lounge with exclusive food and drinks, along with a VIP swag bag.
“This event allows us to celebrate and support the best businesses in our area, while also seamlessly furthering our mission of promoting volunteerism, developing the potential of women as civic leaders and improving our local community,” says JLEC president Marissa Rollins.
Best of the Emerald Coast is the largest annual fundraiser for JLEC. The 2017 event will be a night of food, fashion and fun where patrons can sample from the best restaurants, shopping and businesses on the Emerald Coast. Guests are invited to enjoy an evening of community, and experience the unique attributes that made this year’s winners stand out among the crowd.
– Cadence Peeples
- Art Classes & Workshops
- Art Events
- Art Galleries
- Call to Artists
- Nikki Hedrick: 5 Ways You Can Support the Arts
- Robin Wiesneth: My Creative Kickstarts
- Bruce Collier: 10 Things I’d Never Write in a Restaurant Review
- Nikki Hedrick: Misconceptions About Vegetarianism
- Restaurant Guide
- Taco Variations and Cool Stuff to Look at in Santa Rosa Beach
- Where to Spend Your Happy Hours in Beachcomberland
- Aimee Shaffer: My Favorite Animal Events to Emcee
- Nikki Hedrick: 6 Things You Can Do to Make Your Wedding Day Easier
- “Hey!” 5 Musicians Who Inspire Cheryl Jones
- Beachcomberland’s Greatest Hits
- Bobby Tomberlin: My Earl Thomas Conley Top 5
- Drink On It – Blake Shelton’s Favorite Drinking Songs
- Joe Fingas’ Favorite Blues Men and Women
- Live Music
- Nikki Hedrick: How to Become a Concert Photographer
- Woofy Ramone’s 2019 Record Store Day Finds
Aimee Shaffer: My Favorite Animal Events to Emcee
In no particular order… The PAWS “On the Throttle” Poker Run. This biker-supported fundraiser, held every mid-March, brings together bikers who travel to several bars and restaurants in Okaloosa and Walton...
To get a bunch of people we love in a single issue. To inspire hateful debate on social media. Readers’ attention spans tend to favor shorter pieces these days. Are you bored...
David Simmons’ Top 25 Films of All Time
The Tree of Life (Terrence Malick, 2011) Selma (Ava Duvernay, 2014) Moonlight (Barry Jenkins, 2016) Cinema Paradiso (Giuseppe Tornatore, Italy, 1989) Persona (Ingmar Bergman, Sweden, 1966) There Will Be Blood (Paul Thomas...
Alaqua’s Hero Dogs: Headed for Hollywood?
Alaqua Animal Refuge is proud to announce that four Alaqua alumni dogs have been nominated for the national American Humane Hero Dog Awards, which celebrates the incredible relationship between dogs and people,...
Taco Variations and Cool Stuff to Look at in Santa Rosa Beach
If you love tacos and their variations, but want something more than a fast-food experience—such as servers, a full bar, comfy seats and cool stuff to look at while you eat—Red Fish...
THROUGH SUNDAY, APRIL 28 EMERALD COAST VOLLEYBALL WEEK The Boardwalk, Okaloosa Island EmeraldCoastVolleyball.com Over 300 teams compete. Players and spectators welcome. THURSDAY, APRIL 25 OKALOOSA COUNTY FARMERS MARKET Northwest Florida Fairgrounds, Fort...