Mattie Kelly Arts Foundation (MKAF) announces an artistic twist to the 7th Annual Celebrity Server Luncheon to be held on Thursday, Aug. 17, at Bonefish Grill in Destin.
Local business leaders are teaming up as art ambassadors by serving luncheon guests dressed in costumes representing the arts and entertainment industry (musicals, film, superheroes, pop stars, etc.).
Celebrity servers will be competing for the Best Team Costume and Top Celebrity Team Server going to the team raising the most funds through ticket sales and tips.
There will be two seatings for lunch at 11:15 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Enjoy a buffet-style Bonefish Grill lunch served by the following local celebrities: Brian and Jessi Beauchamp (Beauchamp Commercial), Lisa Captain and Chris Kellogg (Coast 93.3 Morning Show), Caroline Majure and Ron Todd (Deja Vu Band), Dion and Mindy Moniz (Emerald Coast Title Services/Harrison Sale McCloy and Premier Property Group), Leslie Sullivan and Kim Moore (Century 21/Blue Marlin Realty) and Tracy and Alan Wood (NextHome Cornerstone Realty & CCB Community Bank).
Tickets are $20 each. Purchase tickets by calling the MKAF office at 850-650-2226 or directly from a celebrity server. For those unable to attend the luncheon, MKAF is accepting advance tips and donations, which can be pledged by calling the same number.
All event proceeds will benefit MKAF’s community outreach programs to provide cultural experiences through quality music, theater and visual arts programs.
For more information on MKAF membership, sponsorship and volunteer opportunities, visit www.MattieKellyArtsFoundation.org.
– Zandra Wolfgram
- Art Classes & Workshops
- Art Events
- Art Galleries
- Artist Joey McKenna Steps into Nature This Month at SoWal Library
- Call to Artists
- Adopt a Family for the Holidays
- Community Bank Invests $15,000 in NWF State College Students
- Making an Impact: Over $500K Awarded to Local Nonprofits
- Caring and Sharing: Café Thirty-A’s Annual Christmas Charity Ball
- Hold the Dishwashing, Please… Thanksgiving Dining Out Options
- North Beach Tortilla Co. Offers Sand and Sunsets in Santa Rosa Beach
- Overproof, Full Proof and Navy Strength Rums…and the Cocktails That Love Them
- Restaurant Guide
- Rosemary Beach Prohibition Repeal Wine Dinner Set for Dec. 7
- Where to Spend Your Happy Hours
- It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Hallmark!
- Local Film Screenings
- Reviews: Dafoe and Pattinson Shine in “Lighthouse,” Eddie Gets His Dolemite On
- Eric Paslay’s Favorite Live Tracks
- Live Music
- Rock Stars of Comedy… Gallagher Is Coming to Town
- The Pauseandplay.com Record Roundup
- The Record That Changed My Life: Al Alvarado
Harbor Docks Celebrates 25 Years of Thanksgiving Tradition
By Chris Manson Former Harbor Docks owner and Beachcomber contributing writer Charles Morgan credits longtime employee Ann Jones (a/k/a Miss Ann) with the idea of opening the restaurant on Thanksgiving Day....
Where to Spend Your Happy Hours
Baxter’s Bar & Grille 605 James Lee Road Fort Walton Beach 850-812-6868 When: 3-6 PM and 10 PM-Midnight daily. Closed Mondays (for now). Drink Specials: $3 wells, $2 drafts. Camille’s at Crystal...
North Beach Tortilla Co. Offers Sand and Sunsets in Santa Rosa Beach
By Lauren Sage Reinlie Northwest Florida has a new spot to unwind and soak up all the beauty the area has to offer. Chef Jim Shirley’s North Beach Tortilla Co....
Upcoming Stage Shows
FRIDAY, NOV. 8-SATURDAY, NOV. 9 STAGE CRAFTERS’ “THE PAJAMA GAME” Fort Walton Beach Civic Auditorium, 7:30 PM StageCraftersFWB.com Tickets are $25. Cast includes Tim Bartley, Terry Carnathan, David Chancellor, Gabriella Dedmore, Azhia...
Rock Stars of Comedy… Gallagher Is Coming to Town
By Nikki Hedrick Not many comedians reach household name status. Gallagher, by his account, has logged over 4,000 shows and over a dozen comedy TV specials, and has only been slightly...
Making an Impact: Over $500K Awarded to Local Nonprofits
The members of IMPACT 100 of Northwest Florida voted and announced recently the grant recipients for 2019, awarding five $101,600 grants. Representatives of each nonprofit organization named as a finalist were present,...