Fifteen bands over the course of one Saturday. The April 2 event, to be held at KC’s Sandbar in Downtown Fort Walton Beach, features everyone from local favorites like Heritage and New Earth Army to out-of-towners like Come Back Alice.
Flat Land. This is the band that everyone was talking about last year. Don’t miss an opportunity to understand why.
KC’s is a great venue. And with the help of tents, it’s a rain or shine event where you can dance in the sand or kick back and listen from the top deck.
This is the fourth year for the event. So you know they’re doing it up right.
A pair of stages means the music never stops. One band ends on the 99 Rock stage, and the other one starts right up on the Beachcomber stage to keep the energy pumping.
The fun lasts for a whopping 14 hours. But they armband attendees in case you need to re-enter at any point.
Kids 12 and under are FREE. And they always have an activities corner to bring out the youngsters’ inner artists.
Special Forces Association Chapter 7 is the longstanding charity of choice for the event, and they usually have a raffle for a unique item at their booth.
RevFest is more than music. With an assortment of local artists and vendors, you may even fall in love with your next piece of art.
The day starts with a jam, hosted by The Good Lookings. You never know who will sit in.
It’s only 10 bucks. Or seven if you get your presale tickets online or in person.
Learn more about the event at OkaloosaRevFest.com. The complete schedule appears in this issue’s Live Music Calendar. The Beachcomber is proud to be sponsoring our own stage with lots of great acts.
- Art Classes & Workshops
- Art Events
- Art Galleries
- Call to Artists
- MKAF Outreach Makes History with Two-Week Artist Residency Program
- Author and Filmmaker Junger Takes Center Stage at NWF Reads
- Book Clubs
- Poetry Contest Winners Announced
- Recommended Reading
- Corner Wine Bar Offers Medley of Contrasting Tastes, Textures
- Restaurant Guide
- Sandestin Wine Festival – Come for the Wine, Stay for the Fun
- Where to Spend Your Happy Hours in Beachcomberland
- A Million Dollar Lineup for Bands of 30A’s April 14 Event
- Jazz on the Lawn at Destin Library with BMA Winner Cheryl Jones
- Live Music
- Stranger Things…
- The Pauseandplay.com Record Roundup
- Towne: The Records That Changed Our Lives
- VS. – The Battle of Record Store Day 2019
- Woody Still Matters
- Gumbo Fest Benefits Sandestin Kids
- NWF State College Part 1 – Big Wins for Marketing and PR Team
- NWF State College Part 2 – Collegiate High Schoolers Dominate at Math Bowl