Advance tickets are on sale now for The Fourth Annual Okaloosa RevFest Art & Music Festival, to be held Saturday, April 2, from noon until 2 a.m. at KC’s Sandbar in Downtown Fort Walton Beach.
A celebration of art and music, RevFest brings together 15 bands performing on two stages throughout the day, as well as multiple vendors with original artwork on display and available for purchase. A portion of the proceeds will go to benefit the Special Forces Association Chapter 7. For more information on the SFA Ch. 7, visit sfa7.com.
At press time, the RevFest lineup includes Heritage, Come Back Alice, New Earth Army, Continuum, The Owsley Brothers, Schatzi + The String Boffin, Funk You, Post Pluto, Flat Land, Sway Jah Vu, Voodoo Visionary, The Rips, The Okaloosa Sound, Wolf & Witness and The Good Lookings.
“The main reason we started RevFest was to unite and expand our community of musicians and artists,” says New Earth Army’s Mike Flatau. “All of us are stronger than any one of us. That’s what the revolution of art and music is all about.”
“Our festival, like music and the arts, is fully inclusive to all people, from all walks of life,” says RevFest’s Annie Graham. “The music and art that will be showcased at the event will be family‑friendly, yet engaging to anyone with a passion for music and artistic culture. There will be a children’s area set up to engage younger attendees, there will be artist and vendors around the event to attract those looking to view and purchase local art, and a constant array of music and entertainment for all participants to enjoy.”
A limited number of early bird tickets are available for $7 at KC’s Sandbar, 30A Songwriter Radio Coffee Shop in Santa Rosa Beach, and online at okaloosarevfest.com. General a.m.ssion tickets are $10 and will be available the day of the event.
The 2016 RevFest is sponsored in part by 99 Rock WKSM, The Beachcomber, Cox, KC’s Sandbar, Auralimage, PriceBeat Music, and the Emerald Coast Convention and Visitors Bureau.
For more information, visit the event page on Facebook or contact Mike Flatau at 850‑508‑5322 or email@example.com.
The mission of Okaloosa RevFest is to promote, foster and provide a.m.dium of exposure for quality original music and artworks in the Northwest Florida region. Attendance exceeded 1,000 in 2015. The event is hosted by Beachcomber Music Award nominees New Earth Army.
- Art Classes & Workshops
- Art Events
- Art Galleries
- Artist Joey McKenna Steps into Nature This Month at SoWal Library
- Call to Artists
- Adopt a Family for the Holidays
- Community Bank Invests $15,000 in NWF State College Students
- Making an Impact: Over $500K Awarded to Local Nonprofits
- Caring and Sharing: Café Thirty-A’s Annual Christmas Charity Ball
- Hold the Dishwashing, Please… Thanksgiving Dining Out Options
- North Beach Tortilla Co. Offers Sand and Sunsets in Santa Rosa Beach
- Overproof, Full Proof and Navy Strength Rums…and the Cocktails That Love Them
- Restaurant Guide
- Rosemary Beach Prohibition Repeal Wine Dinner Set for Dec. 7
- Where to Spend Your Happy Hours
- It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Hallmark!
- Local Film Screenings
- Reviews: Dafoe and Pattinson Shine in “Lighthouse,” Eddie Gets His Dolemite On
- Eric Paslay’s Favorite Live Tracks
- Live Music
- Rock Stars of Comedy… Gallagher Is Coming to Town
- The Pauseandplay.com Record Roundup
- The Record That Changed My Life: Al Alvarado